BOSS’ vision is to be the world’s leading customer centric, demand side energy services, controls, and data analytics company.
BOSS designs, markets and sells patented and proprietary cloud based, WiFi enabled product solutions, software and services. The product suite provides a seamless, virtual building energy management and control system enabling reductions in building energy through a dedicated, cyber secure IoT network with built in redundancy.
- De-regulation has forever altered the traditional utility business model
- Energy markets are in a paradigm shift, colliding with other industries, moving to smart-building driven market
- Electrical grids must be protected from active, nation-state threats and unintentional IoT vulnerabilities
- BOSS has a complete demand-side energy management, controls, and data services solution
- Cost-effective solution that transforms commercial properties into smart buildings
- Technology driven, as-a-service model, smart building solution
- Secure from chip to cloud
- Enables the electrical grid to move to a transactive energy grid with decentralized, clean, and renewable distributed energy resources behind the building’s meter
Meet The Team
BOSS Controls is a veteran-owned company that has developed a transformative approach to energy management.
Greg has held multiple senior executive positions in leading-edge technology companies including...
Bob has 20+ years experience driving sales across multiple industries. By creating...
Mike has a rich 20+ year history, in technology executive positions, providing thought leadership...
John is an entrepreneurial leader with extensive startup experience building transformative...
Mike has designed and played a key role in commercially successful products. His most notable being...
Eric has over 30 years of experience in Utility Operations with a strong focus in meter to cash...
BOSS Company History
BOSS was founded in 2012 with an idea...
An idea that an integrated, customer centric solution, would bring intelligence and transparency to energy services, allowing for energy and carbon reduction, savings for commercial customers, increased revenue for utilities, and transitioning the energy industry into the future with transactive energy and grid stabilization.