Monitor, control, automate and optimize your plug-in electronic and electrical devices. With the BOSS 120 Smart Plug and your mobile device or computer, you can control & schedule your devices from anywhere in the world, you can know how much energy they are using and how they are performing.
No matter where you are, the BOSS 120 Smart Plug provides you control and energy management of your plug-in electrical loads – from computers and coffee pots to vending machines and televisions, all located within your commercial space.
- Single 120 volt (15 Amp) grounded plug-in controller.
- Controlled via mobile device or computer with internet connection.
- Program with 7 days schedules. Easily upload saved schedules to large groups of devices simultaneously.
- Monitor instantaneous and peak power usage (watts).
- Monitor and graph energy consumption (kilowatt hours).
- Assign devices to different locations.
- Group and simultaneously control multiple devices by location, device type or user defined category.
- Use your existing WiFi network to install devices. No additional networking infrastructure is required.
- Power Measurement
Works with Atmospheres®
BOSS 120 & 220 Smart Plugs work seamlessly with Atmospheres, a cloud-based platform that creates a virtual ecosystem between smart plugs, web and mobile interfaces & cloud hosted data, allowing users to monitor and control their 120 volt and 220-volt electrical devices from almost anywhere.
Free for 12 Months
A unique subscription to Atmospheres is required for each BOSS 120 and 220 Smart Plug and is included free for 12 months with every device purchased.
Need a solution for your business or educational institution? Please contact our sales team to learn about custom BOSS Energy Management Solutions.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compatible.
- Easy web browser based provisioning to attach to local network.
- WPA/WPA2- PSK, WPA2- Enterprise (PEAPO, EAP-FAST).
- 30 second sub-metering data resolution.
- Remote control via internet, local control via WiFi.
- Over the Internet firmware upgrade.
- Cloud based data aggregation.
- Cloud based time synchronization.
- Condition based alert notifications.
- Supports an open API for system integration.
- Standard socket, single-phase 120V 15 amp.
- LED status indicators.
- Measurement & Data Logging: voltage, current, power.
- 6000 Amp Surge Protection.
- Open ADR Capable.
- Certified to UL 916, CSA, ROHS, FCC.
Open API for Integration
Device data and control are available for integration into a dashboard, mobile app or other application via BOSS open API. The Smart Plug transmits consumption and power information every 30 seconds.
BOSS provides a family of products that seamlessly integrate with BOSS’ energy management system, providing a secure end-to-end, single log-on solution to monitor and control in one or more locations. Within the BOSS solution, one-touch settings enable customers to prepare their home or business for arrival or departure with a single button push and receive a variety of alerts and alarms supported through the Cloud.
BOSS can offer value added services with volume orders. These services include assessment, installation, analytics, rebate and incentives.
Smart Plugs and Atmospheres®
BOSS Smart Plugs come with a one-year subscription to our Atmospheres energy management app. After one-year free with initial purchase, the Atmospheres Subscription is $1 per device per year.